Tomatensosse is a typical German term for pasta sauce and is used in many dialects of the German language.
It is a very simple and easy sauce to make with just a few ingredients, and it hardly requires any cooking time.
The word Tomatensosse comes from the Italian phrase tomatenso e rosso, which means “tomato and red wine” or more literally “tomato and vinegar”. It is usually used for pasta dishes like Fusilli or Spaghetti.
Traditionally this sauce was made with tomatoes but nowadays it is also prepared with red wine and olive oil.
In this way, the sauce has a more complex flavor and is often richer in color.
It is a great condiment for any kind of pasta dish and can be served with a variety of different types of bread or crackers.
You can also use it for baking, or as a sauce for grilled meats and fish.
There are a few ways to prepare this sauce:
1. In a slow cooker, mix the Zwiebeln and Knoblauch with the oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the tomato paste and the paprika and cook on a low temperature for about 2 hours, adding some water to prevent burning.
3. The sauce is then poured over the cooked spaghetti and stirred until all the noodles are coated evenly.
4. You can also serve the sauce over a salad or with some roasted vegetables as an accompaniment to any meal.
5. The Sauce can be stored in a glass jar for up to 5 days at room temperature.
6. The sauce can be stored in a Kuhlschrank for up to 3 months.
7. The sauce can be heated in a microwave, allowing you to enjoy it at any time of the year.
8. The sauce can be used as a base for other pasta recipes, or added to a pizza.
9. The sauce is a good source of vitamin C and B, as well as other nutrients such as Vitamin A, Magnesium, Folic Acid and potassium.